Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What's wrong with my website?

Something is glitchy or something and my website looks ridiculous (nav bar in particular)... I've tried re-publishing several times and it's not helping. I've included two screen shots. One is how it should look (in xara program) and the other is how it looks when published. HELP!!

www.luckypawsmn.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	website2.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	82.5 KB 
ID:	103541   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	website.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	103542  

Default Re: What's wrong with my website?

Looks ok from here as far as I can see. Try refreshing the website in your browser.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

Agree.

Clean out your cache totally. You may be calling up something that is causing your issue. Refresh might not do it. It looks fine here.

Glad to hear it looks fine on your end. Thanks for checking. I tried it on two computers (both chrome & IE) and my cell phone (dolphin browser & maxathon browser) and it all looks the same. I just tried clearing the cache too without any change. Any other ideas?

You could delete all the files and republish. Then clear your cache again.

Quote Originally Posted by richinri View Post
    Clean out your cache totally. You may be calling up something that is causing your issue. Refresh might not do it. It looks fine here.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! That was the most timely advice for me because after changing web page content, I would still get the older version no matter how many times I uploaded the new one. I even deleted my online files and started a fresh upload with no luck. I had no clue my own computer was bringing up the older pages. Once I cleaned out my cache and page history, everything is working perfectly. Thank goodness for this forum!

Ok, my computer is doing the same thing again. I've tried clearing the cache, browsing history etc... Nothing is working. Why does this happen occasionally? Other times it publishes and shows up perfectly. Does my website look like the attached photo on your end?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	106188

www.luckypawsmn.com

Looks OK here - Windows 7 - Chrome Browser

I have no idea why your browser is playing up, but it's always a good idea to install multiple browsers and not rely on one for testing.