Easy scenario
    Object: create an opening page with 3 menu items
    1. About me <points to aboutme.htm>
    2. Products <points to products.htm>
    3. Pictures <points to pictures.htm>
    4. Create a heading tab

1. Select a project name lets call it TESTME
    2. Select a theme lets select SABRE
    3. I make my logo,a header text,menu,alter colors, graphics and save them to TESTME
    4. Then I go to save it off as a webpage, lets call it HOME.
    5. It creates a HOME.htm and a HOME_files that will have all my graphics and java files.

**** I presume I have it correct thus far ****

Now for the 2nd Page
    I do steps 1-2 as previous
    I have altered the heading logo
    Do I still save it to the TESTME or
    should I have opened a new project folder?

I guess my question is...does each page need to be considered a New Project?

And to import the same logo where should that be saved or does it need to be?

Once these questions are answered..Page 3 would be identical to the steps in Page 2.

Once this is all done...

Lets say a month from now I want to add another menu selection?

Do all of the pages have to be re-done again? or how would one add another menu item?

Thanks ahead of time.

A project folder is the location where the selected templates with the edits made are stored. Therefore you should create a new project folder for every new site you create allowing all templates upon which the graphics for a particular site are based to be saved in the same project folder.

Creating a second page for the same web site using a different layout but the same theme.

Select web pages and the theme required (sabre) select a layout from the theme and click on the preview. A copy theme dialog box will be displayed. As you are creating a second page for the same site, you might want to use the same logo and navbar used for the first page. In this case, ensure that the copy logo and copy navbar check boxes are selected and click ok. This will cause the logo being referenced by the first web page and the navbar being referenced by the first web page to be inserted into the second web page. This allows you to edit the navbar/logo from either pages and have it updated across both pages.

Assume you then wanted to change the navbar style inserted in your page in the future. As all your pages will be referencing the same navbar you simply would need to create a new navbar, and export the graphics to the same location as the original navbar providing it with the same name as the original navbar causing the original navbar to be overwritten with the new navbar.

Creating a third page which is identical to page 2 but contains different text – in this scenario you can just copy page 2 from windows explorer and rename the copy to be called page 3.

This way page 3 will be referencing the same resources as page 2 from page 2_files folder. This is not a problem as page 3 is identical to page 2 apart from changes to the text.

Hope this helps