Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Responsive website ( www.aquarelyvonnehoek.nl)

Go to Xara Support Site http://support.xara.com/, log-in and complete a ticket. If you're new you may need to register first.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi
    Greetings to the Nederlands..

Lovely works of art.
    I don't have an iPad so can't comment on the response but do have one suggestion.
    The pop ups on some pages are grouped so they pop up as a group. If you ungroup them and have them individually pop up then you'll show a lot more detail for the viewer.
    Xara has some good hi slide tweaks, among which there is one to centralize the pop up.

This morning I tried again to submit a ticket. I didn't succeed got two error messages : We encountered a problem (cross-site request forgery detected); please try again
    Sorry, we encountered a problem (invalid department). Please start over. It is somewhat frustrating not to be able to speak directly to a supportperson. Please help

thanks for your comments. I will take a look at ungrouping.