Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Control bars in Full Screen mode

I've done some searching and found no answer but I'm not sure if I'm using the correct terms here, so apologies if this is commonly asked.

I have defined some of my own custom control bars and set everything up the way I want. I want to use those control bars in Full Screen mode (which has its own dedicated layout) but they're not available in the menu from that mode. Is there any simple/easy/not overly painful way to copy the custom bars for Fullscreen use?

Note that it's the bars themselves (and they contents) that I want to copy over.
    This signature would be seven words long if it was six words shorter.

Default Re: Control bars in Full Screen mode

I would bite the bullet and recreate them - activate them all in normal mode take a screen shot[s] of what you want, print it out, and then use it as reference in full mode

Looking at the registry it seems they are a separate family of keys - someone may know a way of doing it, but it may not take that long to recreate all the bars once you get going
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Default Re: Control bars in Full Screen mode

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. I don't have too many to re-create but it seems like a really bizarre omission.
    This signature would be seven words long if it was six words shorter.