Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: New Designer Pro 10 Themes

HI this issue should now be resolved

Please close your activated and registered Designer Pro x10 and restart it. This will cause the Design Gallery to be updated and the folders which were incorrectly shown as red will now be accessible.

Many thanks for bringing this problem to our attention.

Quote Originally Posted by rharkonen View Post
    I am just wondering if anyone actually got the new themes with their copy of pro 10, or does it tell them to go purchase them? All mine say preview beside them (Candy Floss, Cloud Nine, Cupcakes...etc) and that I have to purchase them, but when you read the what's new site it says "View previews of all the included themes (new ones marked as NEW)." and so you would think they are included as they are listed on it. I have been talking to Xara support, but it seem like they are telling me that it's my end and just want to see if it is just me.

Works fine for me now Bhavesh
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thanks Now I'm able to reach them
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	103066

I gave it a try today and everything seems to be working for me Thanks everyone for the replies!