Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default 3D Color Pallete Crashes Xara

Just thought I'd report this it seems that there is no bug list sorry. Opening color pallete tool and clicking on 3D pallete checkbox crashed Xara X10 Pro.

Default Re: 3D Color Pallete Crashes Xara

Hi,
    Just checked on my system also stopped Xara Pro 10!
    Jim
    Intel i7-2600 processor 3.4GH, Windows 10 64Bit, 12GB Memory, Geforce 960 2Gb graphics card

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

I can confirm this happens here too. I'll pass this along to Xara support.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Yep, sure does. Good catch.

Another thing, why is it when opening the color palette and using the eyedropper tool to select a color it always defaults to HVS color, and why when I set my color palette to RGB it always reverts back to HVS when I reopen, has it always done this, its very annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by sgiff View Post
    Just thought I'd report this it seems that there is no bug list sorry. Opening color pallete tool and clicking on 3D pallete checkbox crashed Xara X10 Pro.

Hi..I'm Rob Orizino in New York...I have tried XARA 3D for things over the years but I am a sign maker, not a web designer. Can you please tell me if there is a way to use all of the features in Xara (CS6 maybe?) and save files at bigger resolutions? I have never been able to manipulate files to sizes bigger than a few dozen kb. I would like to print out beautiful 3D stuff on posters etc.....and signs that are as big as say 8 ft X 16 ft. Can you direct me to someone who might know how I can do this. I appreciate this very much. ~~R~~

@sgiff I see the problem too

as far as the RGB setting goes - for that to persist you need to change the setting in options\view tab\edit local colours in, to 'RGB colour model'
    edit - but I don't think you can overide the eyedropper, just the colour editor, but the eyedropper should give you both HSV and hex[#] values RGB

pretty sure this has always been the case
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...