Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NAME HELP

Default Re: NAME HELP

Actually another SEO secret of mine is to insure you add your website URL in the signature of any related forum account. Right after creating my gamer-printshop.com site, I went to all the roleplaying game related forum sites I know, especially the highly visited ones like ENWorld.org (with over 150,000 members) and joined in any thread I could participate in discussion. You don't even need to SPAM the boards, simply participating in any forum thread, as long as your webite URL shows prominently in your signature (most forum signatures I'm familiar show up on every post, unlike Talkgraphics.com). I didn't even bother with submitting my site to Google, because once I posted on those highly visited forum sites, daily visits by Google's robot found me and I was instantly listed in Google and starting to move in rank. I was listed on Google by the morning of the next day. I recommend doing this for every website I design, though I leave that job to the owner of the website, and not providing that service for them.

Default Re: NAME HELP

Good tip GP
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host