Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Xara Designer Pro X9 PNG transparant background is gone!!!! Pls Help

Hello lovly Helpers,

I had export a PNG file in Xara Designer Pro X9. But now i can not chouse transparant, only Interlaced or Export each layer to a file of its own.
    I was expiriment with things. And now transparant is black and can not choose any more. I remove Xara from my computer and install again but still the same problem.
    I hope you can help me with this problem. Thanks a Lot.
    Best Regards Jessica

Default Re: Xara Designer Pro X9 PNG transparant background is gone!!!! Pls Help

Owww Sorry Designer and Helpers I solved the problem oeps!!!
    If I choose pallet options Treu colour + Alpha than I can choose transparent.
    But thans

Default Re: Xara Designer Pro X9 PNG transparant background is gone!!!! Pls Help

Glad we could help

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Hi Jessica Welcome to Talkgraphics I'm glad you found your answer if there's anything else we can help you with just let us know
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Welcome to Talkgraphics Jessica, I'm glad you found your answer. We are always ready to help.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

I have very similar problem with PNG. Even being set to true color + alpha they are sometimes exported as empty files . I mean when try to export a sliced document based on guides layer

Welkom op het Forum. En leuk dat je het zelf gevonden hebt!

(For non-Dutchies; Welcome to the Forum. And nice you found an answer yourself! This translation save you the hassle in Google Translate)

Hallo!
    Ben zelf ook Dutchie al woon ik in Zweden
    Hi,
    Am Dutch myself although living in Sweden