Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Updated site not publishing changes

Hi, hope someone can help! I've made a few sites now with Xara Web Designer (currently using MX Premium, but planning to upgrade once I get this issue sorted out!) but this is the first problem I've had that I haven't been able to sort out myself with a bit of patience and browsing on here for answers!
    I come from a design & print background, so not very techy with the stuff that's going on in the background, but that's what I like about the software. I tried making changes to the website www.hoolitmedia.co.uk yesterday, but the changes won't seem to publish. When I preview a page or the site, the changes are all there and it appears to be correct, but when I save, export and publish it, it's still the previous version - i.e. the changes aren't showing. I've tried viewing it on IE, Firefox and Chrome. I've also tried doing it on both my desktop and my laptop.
    Another thing, which may or may not be related, I was trying to get the link to one of the pages on the site and I noticed that the address bar on every page just has the www.hoolitmedia.co.uk - i.e. it doesn't have the /home (or whatever page it is) on it. All the other sites I've done are fine, but I don't know what I've done differently with this one.
    I've gone through all the pages carefully looking for anything that is obviously 'odd', but can't see anything.

Default Re: Updated site not publishing changes

Try refreshing your browser(s) for the first problem
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Welcome to TalkGraphics

A few things could be happening here.

One, if you press F5 or Ctrl + F5 in the browser does the corrections show?

Also if you have an index.html file and you publish your site as index.htm, the browser will always load the .html version, even if the .htm is newer.

Hi Zigglepig, I notice that if I look at the source of you web site it only give:
    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Frameset//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/frameset.dtd"><html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8"><title>hoolitmedia.co.uk</title><meta name="description" content="Cost effective advertising, print, graphic design and website design for businesses.from Hoolit Media, The Directory magazine and The Hoolit Directory" ><meta name="keywords" content="hoolit, media, the directory, the hoolit directory, magazine, advertising, graphic design, design, print, website, web design, hosting, seo, cost effective, affordable, cheap, quality, local, small business" ><meta name="revisit-after" content="5 days" ></head><frameset rows="100%,*" ><noframes><body ><p>This page uses frames but your browser does not support them.</p></body></noframes><frame name="main" src="http://admin276.magix.net/public" scrolling="auto" frameborder="0" ></frameset></html>
    However if I look at:

http://admin276.magix.net/public

It gives full address url's.

I can't be sure but I believe this may be the cause of your problems.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host