Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default how about an introduction forum?

i joined "graphic design forum" over a week ago and gave up on it when it kept logging me out in the middle of a second paragraph i was trying to post (just a couple minutes) every time i tried to post an introduction and then when i created one offline, it wouldn't let me post it. so, i'm done with them and have joined this one.

sadly though, there's no introduction forum and i have this detailed graphic designer intro i created, but nowhere to post it. hahahahaha!

i am planning on getting the full xara xtreme software to start my own graphics business for what it's worth which is why i joined here as i'm looking to learn more about exporting xara files to adobe's programs as well as the basics of use and possibly inspiration. i don't think this forum has a specific "business ideas" forum. i'm also planning to print DTG teeshirts and do website design and was hoping to learn of other related businessse i might look into.

Default Re: how about an introduction forum?

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Consider yourself introduced.

The Suggestions and Feedback Forum does not have a moderator and so your post was automatically moderated.

It is approved now.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: how about an introduction forum?

Welcome to Talkgraphics Tree Hugger!

Once you get your Xara software you'll fine plenty of helpful members here who will glady help you with your questions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.