Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How to build sub-pages?

Here I have a question:

I build a page for one type of product, for example, its URL will be "mysite.com/product1" after I publish the site.

On this page, there are lots of products, for example, from item #1 to #10. Then I build 10 pages for each of them. How can I make the URL, after publish, shows as "mysite.com/product1/item#"?

But after I build so many pages, each item has a URL of "mysite.com/item#".

I upload a picture to explain more clearly.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Questions.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	103.2 KB 
ID:	102441

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Default Re: How to build sub-pages?

You build a sub-site called Product1.xar and publish it to a sub-folder called Product1.
    In Product1.xar, you name each page item#.

In your main site your thumbnails have URLs in the Web Properties > Link to Web or Email address of Product1/item#.
    You also need to set Open link to New window or tab.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: How to build sub-pages?

Didn't this help?
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat