Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: New User Web Design 10 Premium

This is TG, TalkGraphics.

TG == TalkGraphics.
    Acorn

N.B. Gary's Post was on the second page, which I neglected to check.
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Warrior View Post
    I agree with your assessment let'sgo, but that site as it is has been quite successful so I'm inclined toward if it isn't broke, don't fix it.
    Having said that, once I manage the basics of this or another program and get it online to replace the current one I'll then begin the process of making it much more professional.
    Meanwhile, I'm under the gun to get this done because my Web host, with whom I've been many years and am very happy, will soon no longer be supporting FrontPage sites.
    What is TG?
    OK - so what exact problem do you have? Do what Acorn said 2 posts above. Once you have your current site imported in WD, tell us exactly what you want to do.