Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Create a combined layered photo

Hi all !

I'm still new to most of the features in P&D 9 so I guess this is a newbie quetsion.

What is the technique(s) for creating a single layer photo which is a combination of several objects, each taken from a different photo of the same scene ?
    Well, to better explain it I will just tell what I'm trying to achieve: I have taken 4 different shots of exactly the same scene (without touching my camera) of my daughter sitting on a bench - just that in every shot she is sitting on a different bench position - so the idea is to create a single photo where she shows up in all these positions combined. There is no overlap in her bench positions so the output photo would show multiple figures of her sitting in different positions on the bench.
    Hope I was clear enough

I guess it should be something like using the eraser brush tool in Photoshop when wanting to remove\combine elements of several layers.

Thanks,
    Amit

Default Re: Create a combined layered photo

Hi amitco77. Google "remove background in xara".

HERE'S AN EXAMPLE
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I'd tend to use clip view to retain the parts I want from each photo. Then place them over a base photo and drag into position.
    Tony

I use all the techniques described by those posted above. While I don't do a lot of photo composition with people, arguably my fantasy cartography is exactly this for a different purpose and result.