Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Picture background color editing?

Hey guys, thanks for your last tip, I deleted all the other Web Design's 6,7,8,9 & MX, Now I just only have 10 Premium. Now, I place a photo on the paste board and I drew a white box on top of the picture with a 12% transparency to the photo shows through...very cool. Now I have added a black rectangle for the header to place my logo and I am in the process of designing my logo. When I down loaded another picture on top of the black rectangle, the picture back ground is white and I want to get rid of that white back ground and only leave the content of the main picture (marijuana leaf, without the white background. Now I saw this video on how to do this, but my new 10 premium doesn't have this feature...or is it that I can't find the button? Very well could be user error! Anyways, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOJWNOzsk1A Please let me know how I can get this to work on my 10 premium. thanks in advance!

Default Re: Picture background color editing?

The Erase Background button is viewable when you're in the Erase Tool.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

its not in WEB DESIGNER 10 premium though is it ? or has it been added its not in WD9 premium

but I could be wrong :-)

Quote Originally Posted by trukkerz View Post
    its not in WEB DESIGNER 10 premium though is it ? or has it been added its not in WD9 premium

but I could be wrong :-)
    No your right, this feature is in Xara Designer Pro and Photo & Graphic Designer.