Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: making movies

Hybrid View

Default making movies

I have recently purchased XARA 3D Maker, and want to know how to export animations in avi HD 1440-1028.

I don't know either, how to make movies longer, or in other words how to change the time of the initial show.

Any help?

Default Re: making movies

Welcome to TalkGraphics snafuwanleg. I looked but there is seems to be no way to save as HD that I could see. However you can do everything else you want. From the file menu export animation and select avi.To get the size you want, when you export your animation from the popup select user defined and use the top row of number keys not the numb pad to change the numbers. Color depth I'm not sure about but it seems to me true color might be best.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	saving.png 
Views:	292 
Size:	158.7 KB 
ID:	102265Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scr size.jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	102266
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Which avi codec you use?, I am using Cinepak por Radius, and has a different popup window than you show, mine has on the left : Current Window Size (selected), and Crop (no selected), then below: Width: 1058 and Heigth: 490, True Color: 24 bit.
    In the next window: Avi Options, there are: Codec Cinepak por Radius and options are: Quality: 100%, Key Frame every-> 60 frames.

And tha's all, may be I have to change the codec, again, Which one you use?

Codec Cinepak by Radius and options are: Quality: 100%, Key Frame every-15 frames.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	avi.jpg 
Views:	265 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	102268
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Thank you for your help, so, what do I have to do to set the time of the show at my convenience?

I don't know, so I have asked the mod of this forum to see if he can help.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509