Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: I'm totally frustrated with the animation feature..Grrr

Well I'm closer, but no cigar just yet. It didn't matter whether it was an animated GIF or AVI, when I imported into Movie Studio the image was tiny compared to the original in Animation. It also showed the off screen conclusion. I have the anim page set to 1280X720 which is the format for the movie in Sony. And I want the car to flat go off the screen. Close, but not there yet.
    Wichitaito: "Everything is Everything"

Hello again Gilbert, I'm not into video editing in any big way so I can't really cooment, but I'm no lover of Sony software, I have a Sony Cybershot camera and the bundled software is crap. It can't even display photos in a chronological order which means finding images is a nightmare.

But back to your issue, I created an avi from the delivery.xar file I attached earlier. I'll attach it here. It plays well in a browser. SEE HERE

So to sumersise I'd suggest that your problem is more Sony related software than a Xara related issue.

EDIT The avi is well above the forum upload limit so I couldn't attach it. One more reason to use the Swiffy output
    Last edited by Egg Bramhill; 04 June 2014 at 11:15 PM.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

when I imported into Movie Studio the image was tiny compared to the original in Animation. It also showed the off screen conclusion. I have the anim page set to 1280X720 which is the format for the movie in Sony. And I want the car to flat go off the screen. Close, but not there yet.
    When exporting animation from Xara you have the option to choose "Page" or "Page content." Page content (I think it is) will likely export content that is off the page, making the final output smaller than the page size. Vegas Movie Studio is awesome for the price.

I've never tried to attach anything here before, so hopefully you'll see a file called delivery.mp4 (you want mp4 on your webpage rather than an avi, most likely). I took Egg's version and exported it from Xara to Movie Studio, output at the dimensions you wanted. I did not compress the file, but that can be done with Handbreak or Swifty.

delivery.mp4
    Last edited by Fin; 05 June 2014 at 12:11 AM.