Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Widgets from Other Widgets no longer found?

Hi all -

I've had several widgets on my site for some time (e.g., Google Quotes, Reuters, NY Times) but noticed today they are no longer on the published site (after a recent publish), nor can I edit or add them within Designer Pro X9 (get a "Not Found") message. I've tried several and all seem to be affected.

Before I dive into this rabbit hole I wanted to see if anyone was aware of an issue?

TIA

Alex E. Luyando J.C.N. Associates, L.L.C. Microsoft Visual FoxPro, Visual Studio .NET and SQL Server database application design, development and project management

Default Re: Widgets from Other Widgets no longer found?

Alex, just checked in XWD10P and found Quote - Google under Other Widgets and that seemed to work.
    There was a case where Google changes Maps and my code didn't function so perhaps it is similar for your widgets.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Acorn,

Thanks for the reply. I just tried some of the same widgets that were having problems when I first posted this topic and they are all working as expected. Go figure!

Thanks.

Alex E. Luyando J.C.N. Associates, L.L.C. Microsoft Visual FoxPro, Visual Studio .NET and SQL Server database application design, development and project management

Ah yes, I have had things like this happen where things don't work right and then you close out and go back in or reboot and then everything's OK. Glad it worked out.