Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> just hit hit "Print Screen" key on the ole keyboard, which copies to clipboard, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or,

You can click on file/ render/ openGL.
    then after the image renders/ Outliner window/ right click on rendered/ export/ then pick your file type, file name and directory.

haha, good one Mike...

Personaly, I never "render" within Wings... a quick sub-d preview here and there via "shift/tab pretty much is the extent of this apps rendering prowess anyways, edges showing or not

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I never "render" within Wings... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, I figure Mr Weed don't have no Raytracers.

Wings is basicly a hot little box modeling appl.
    Very cool.

whats a RayTracer? Theirs so many things involved with this my heads spining.....? and um, do i need like a more advanced program to use say my own textures and colors or whatever the hell on my pictures?

'Create, Design, Money'
    'Create, Design, Money'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Theirs so many things involved with this my heads spining.....? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It takes a little while to figure this stuff out.

Wings (box modeling) is a popular program and modeling method, you don't have to, but, you can make your model in Wings then export it to another larger 3D program for texturing and rendering, this is where you would set up a scene in 3d space with your models, place lights and take a picture or make an animation with a camera provided by the software. Raytracers are the rendering engines that produce the pictures.

Ok whose frustrated? ME! haha...i bet u guys are frustrated with me! Well....i downloaded many "raytracers" like Povray
    and Art of Illusion um i export the file as .obj right? but Aoi wont open it and i have no clue how to use povray, i dont understand how ur supposed to learn pov ray Aoi didn't look hard just my file wont open from wings 3d? i have a framed out object i made i want texture n and all the good stuff! but again my heads spining, um i know i know "take it slow mr weeds"...........

Also wanted to say that this forum kicks a**.

'Create, Design, Money'
    'Create, Design, Money'

Mr Weed, follow this link and download TrueSpace3.

http://www.caligari.com/products/truespace/ts3/

Gary Bouton has graciously written some lessons on its use.

http://www.photoshopgurus.info/forum...?p=29702#29702

I'm on a mac g4 lap top, um but i'll download it and try it on my dell system...thanks!

but uh,....wings is a very cool program! I made a monkey in it! hahaha....i'll figure out how to show ya what i made i'll stop bothering u lol...

have a good one

-da WeEd!

'Create, Design, Money'
    'Create, Design, Money'

hey hey....
    yo mr. baily- uh...true space need a serial number that wasn't sent to my e-mail address....uh...thanks for ur patience.....please don't kill me.

-da WeEd

ps...i'm a nooooooob

hahaha monkey

'Create, Design, Money'
    'Create, Design, Money'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>true space need a serial number that wasn't sent to my e-mail address.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its automated mail, do you have some spam blocker software running?

Try to register again.