Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default preview current page

I'm trying to preview my page using the preview current webpage icon. Each time I click it, the preview displays my mobile design instead of my main design. I've closed the program down and also closed the mobile design page down but the preview only shows the mobile page. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Default Re: preview current page

Quote Originally Posted by coachjimgil View Post
    I'm trying to preview my page using the preview current webpage icon. Each time I click it, the preview displays my mobile design instead of my main design. I've closed the program down and also closed the mobile design page down but the preview only shows the mobile page. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
    Try making the preview viewer larger: use the maximise icon top right, or simply click and drag the view window's edges, press F11 or the View Full Screen icon.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

It is already at full screen. The nav bar is the one found on the mobile design.

Have you previewed the entire site before this (e.g., Main and Mobile)?
    If you haven't Xara won't recognise there are other parts to create.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Try also previewing the main site and not the variant site.

Yes, I've previewed before without any problems.

By main, do you mean the tab that has [Main] on the tab? If yes, that is the only tab I have open that I thought would give me the preview. I've had both tabs open, main only, and mobile only, but still get the mobile preview.

Hmm? The only time I have experienced this is when my browser window is closer to the variant size.