Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Repel text under object

Hi!

I am reasonably happy with my layout of a presentation I am working on. I managed to get the text repel under my object (photo) but I am not happy with the textbox showing on my print. It has green lines around the text in my page. The lines are not sensitive for changes, i.e. I cannot change their color (not that I would want that) I cannot remove them, I cannot make them invisible.

Another thing I noticed when I watched the instruction movie on text repel was the drag and rop feature. The available photo´s were on the right hand side of the screen where the person explaining the text repelling picked and chose. I get my pictures by clicking ´import´ and then ´select´ but I thought that the pick and drag worked so much easier and faster.

So:

1. please some suggestions about how to remove the green lines around my text, and
    2. would really, really like to pick and drag my files so suggestions are welcome here too :-)

Thank you!

Default Re: Repel text under object

The green line is just to show you where the text box is it will not print.

You can drag any photo from windows explorer into your Xara file, the movie probably had them already loaded and used the bitmap gallery to drag them into the page.
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365