Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: its possible

Default its possible

Hello I can do this effect with color texture Xara3D .. as done?
    Thanks Click image for larger version. 

Name:	107238.jpg 
Views:	305 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	101998.

Default Re: its possible

Welcome to TalkGraphics

You can do something similar. But you will need a photo or bitmap graphic to add the details such as the diamonds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3D.png 
Views:	225 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	101999  

thanks, this diamond texture rather clear I meant the color gold .. would also apply a texture?

If I understand correctly your diamond image must be a png, that is only the diamonds with no fill in between that is because png supports transparency.. If you want your text gold like Gary shows to show through but not coloring the gems, in color options you can if you wish uncheck the fill box. Go to textures and load your image, now if you look at the color options again you will see texture is again checked. The diamonds will show with the gold of the text showing through the spaces between the diamonds. To get the crown colors also the imported texture must have the crown in all it's glory showing in place also in the texture image.

EDIT; I see in your posted image that the diamonds are very close together with no background showing through. Who knows what software that person used, but you should be able go get fairly close.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.