Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Problem with Xara Live Services

Trying out a text panel download from the Content Catalogue to find it opens (therefore I have web access) but it errors with "unable to download file...".
    I am getting the same for thumbnails from XWD10P and XDPX9.

Not too useful.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Problem with Xara Live Services

Sorry, can't confirm that here. Imports from the catalogue as expected
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Thanks for checking.

It took a hard reset of my machine.
    I had upgraded a password manager so that may have been the problem.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

You got it sorted? Good one!
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Interesting, was the online catalogue working before you updating this program?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-Xar View Post
    Interesting, was the online catalogue working before you updating this program?
    Perfectly Rob, for all versions I have.

Does the Online Catalogue have an option to be kept open after the Import of a shape?

Acorn
    Last edited by angelize; 21 May 2014 at 01:48 AM.

There isn't any option to keep it open, but I can post a request for there to be one.

It's difficult to pinpoint this sort of error (one of the devs has kindly made a little test function for us to help in this) so anything that can help us identify what is causing this is a huge help.

Thanks
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-Xar View Post
    There isn't any option to keep it open, but I can post a request for there to be one.

It's difficult to pinpoint this sort of error (one of the devs has kindly made a little test function for us to help in this) so anything that can help us identify what is causing this is a huge help.

Thanks
    Rob
    Rob, did the request to have the Content catalogue stay open get any traction?
    Acorn

Hi,

I'll ask and let you know.

Thanks
    Rob

Hi.

It's unlikely that the content catalog will have an ability to remain open after importing an element from it. I would suggest using the Designs Gallery instead which can (and has the same content as the CC).

Thanks
    Rob