Hi again ... I use windows 7 professional. I have reworked a 10 page website designed in WD9 Premium and created a responsive site with 480px and 960px screen versions - loaded it as a SuperSite and it worked very well in all Browsers. I decided to refine it a bit more today using the latest Update which fixed a couple of issues.

On compiling the final version ready to FTP to server I find everything works in Firefox, IE11, Safari but Menu Links crash in Google Chrome in either screen size. There is a standard Xara Top Line menu for the wider screen and a Drop Down standard menu for the 480px screen. In Chrome - the first couple of menu buttons work then program locks and menu disappears. I have Next/Previous page buttons on each page and they lock or disappear also. When you open index.html in Chrome the little "Activity Circle" top left just keeps going (forever) as though it is continuing to load something - when the menu locks and disappears the "Activity Circle" slows to a painful crawl as though the processor is overloaded.

I have deleted and re installed Chrome - but it makes no difference.

Anyone any ideas?