Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Brazil View Post
Perhaps it's me getting something simple completely wrong, but I've just tried this fix, and all I get is a tiny part of the slideshow window, and nothing happening.

Here's what I have in the Body part of the placeholder -

<div class="'xr_noreset" <!-- Fix suggested by bb2 -->
<!----begin------Insert to your webpage where you want to display the slider-->
<div id="hislider1" style=" max-width:443px;max-height:318px;height:100%; margin: 0 auto;"><noscript>The slider is powered by <strong>Hi Slider</strong>, a easy jQuery image slider from <a target="_blank" href="hislider.com">hislider.com</a>. Please enable JavaScript to view.</noscript></div>
</div> <!-- Fix suggested by bb2 -->

Also, I'm not really understanding why Hi Slider worked perfectly without any fix using WD 9, but as version 10 comes along, it all goes Pete Tong.

Nathan
There are a great number of improvements in version 10, one of which is the ability to create a multiple variant site/ supersites and this requires a variety of technical changes, one of which is how plugins are invoked. plugins provided within the program have been updated accordingly but we cannot control how all third party plugins work and therefore some will require minor modifications.

Please try the following.

<!----begin------Insert to your webpage where you want to display the slider-->
<div id="hislider1" class="xr_noreset" style=" max-width:443px;max-height:318px;height:100%; margin: 0 auto;"><noscript>The slider is powered by <strong>Hi Slider</strong>, a easy jQuery image slider from <a target="_blank" href="hislider.com">hislider.com</a>. Please enable JavaScript to view.</noscript></div>

Thanks