Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Personal Fears

I, like all of you, have watched the unfolding horrors of the past week and my heart goes out to all the victims & their families around the world. I hope that our political leaders can be given the foresight to consider their actions very very carefully and not be rushed into retribution without extremely deep thought, especially for the innocents who may become engulfed in the forthcoming weeks and months.

It seems very unimportant at present to sit at the computer and draw for pleasure, so instead I have tried to express my fears in this short animation.

Personal nightmare

Egg
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I, like all of you, have watched the unfolding horrors of the past week and my heart goes out to all the victims & their families around the world. I hope that our political leaders can be given the foresight to consider their actions very very carefully and not be rushed into retribution without extremely deep thought, especially for the innocents who may become engulfed in the forthcoming weeks and months.

It seems very unimportant at present to sit at the computer and draw for pleasure, so instead I have tried to express my fears in this short animation.

Personal nightmare

Egg
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Winters where it\'s cold, summers where it\'s hot

I think you have expressed a lot of our personal fears

<a href=http://www.djart.com>DJArt & Design</a>
    <a href=http://www.djart.com>DJArt & Design</a>

A very powerful image - Penny

Many thanks to express ourself, Egg.

ivan

I think most of us have the same
    nightmare. Let's hope world leaders
    have the same one, and think before
    they act. Great image.

Brian.

Your animation expresses the fears many of us share. The events that will spring from the tragedies of September 11th are still unwinding. Let us hope the World Leaders will make decisions that will preclude a global war.

Soquili
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update