Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Xara Web Designer 10 Premium

After my upgrade with Xara Web Designer 10 premium , my code in placeholders stop working correctly.
    Example: I have a rotating banner (using jquery and javascript) and now with the new Xara Web Designer 10 premium , the placeholder/ad
    (with the code I inserted) stopped working . it displays the content but the functionality is gone. I cant swipe through ads anymore (they are static) .
    Some code Xara is generating has to be conflicting with my jquery / javascript.

Hope someone is experiencing this and can help.

Geo

Default Re: Xara Web Designer 10 Premium

http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...y-applications Scroll down to the bottom two posts.

Miko , thanks a mil!! this worked !! a big plus for a lot of users out there!

Hi
    I have some problems to:

Have just upgrade to XARA WD 10 Premium on my PC, Win 7 x64.
    I got the message :
    Unable to store information on your local hard disk. The disk may be full, or read-only.”

The message is misleading since system disk have 164 GB free space and is not read-only.
    but the Publish parameters, among others, is not saved.

After some testing the program terminated and I got a message from C++ Runtime Library saying : “Runtime Error”.

Carl

I forgot to ask:
    Is there anybody out there who can help me?

HI carlor. Sorry to hear you are having these problems.

Its unclear whether the two reports are related.

regarding the first problem, it would be useful if we can obtain a log file when the problem is encountered:

Download DebugView from http://live.sysinternals.com/Dbgview.exe and then double click the file to run DebugView.
    Run your Xara program and DebugView will capture a series of information
    Hopefully ( for the purpose of tracing this problem) the error will be shown.
    Then from DebugView, select File > Save As and save the log file.

You can then submit a support ticket from suport.xara.com and we can analyse the log and advise accordingly.

Regarding the second error, can you let me know if this is intermittent? We have a help article for customers who get this error
    http://support.xara.com/index.php?_m...articleid=2496

Thanks

Thanks for your response.
    First, I have a Ticket going and have also send a log file, but no answer so fare.

I just wonder if anybody else have this problems, and have solved it.
    I have tested the installation on to different PC both running W7 x64 with the same result.

After reinstalling the program I still got the Disk full error every time I start up, but the program now save the recent website, and Custom publishing information.
    Have read the help article and run the procedure. Only had one unexpected terminating after that with a new log file witch I sent to Support to, but still no response.

My question is are you certain you are saving to your main hard drive and not accidentally trying to save it to a closed and locked disk.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Hi
    The Disk full Error shows up every time I start WD10, and I have used the default settings under installation.

If there are some place to changes preferences I will be glad to know.

My webpages is saved on a secondary disk and it is not full or read only.

I'm using WD9P and have downloaded the trial of WD10P...get the same message when launching the programme - it the goes away and the programme opens - then the same message pops up, goes away and the programme works fine....weird...

Oh, Win 7 64bit, 8g RAM 385gb hard drive space..