Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Animation within another animation?

I'm trying to put small animated .gifs on a website for a client. The idea is to have animated advertising .gifs that swap every 30 seconds or so. I could make it as one big animation, but I would like to be able to make several animated .gifs that will change being visible every 30 seconds. Then I could swap them out for new ones without remaking the entire animation. I could also easily change how long each ad is displayed. Does this make sense? Is it possible to do this? When I try importing an existing animation into the final animation, it stays as it's own animation with all it's own layers, which would get somewhat complicated.
    Also, is there a way to select all layers of an animation at once and move them together to a new position?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Jim

Default Re: Animation within another animation?

Quote Originally Posted by jimhanus View Post
    is there a way to select all layers of an animation at once and move them together to a new position?
    the [animation] frame gallery has 'all frames visible' and 'edit all frames' buttons [which equate to those in page and layer gallery] - if you make both of these active in the frame gallery you should be able to marquee select everything and move it

Thanks Handrawn!

Jim

pleasure - sorry I have no useful suggestions for the integration itself, good luck though