Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Beautiful aerial photos

I came across this collection and thought they were quite beautiful. http://sftimes.co/?id=297&src=share_fb_new_297
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Default Re: Beautiful aerial photos

Thanks for sharing this Frances, they are very nice.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Very nice Frances.....:-)
    Ed......:-)

All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you.
    -Gandalf (from Lord of the Rings) - Xara s/w - Xara Designer Pro X11

Is it just me or the terraced fields of China look like a canvas painting? Great images though!

Hi Frances some really beautiful pictures there but most of them are taken over large conurbations I thought you were a country girl not a lover of large cities.
    Design is thinking made visual.

Yeah, personally, I felt the expansive city photos (especially Mexico City) were intimidating, as a negative aspect of humanity. I have mostly spent my life as a rural, small town guy. I have lived in a few urban centers at various times in my life, but always preferred small town life.

Great find Frances, yes cities can be intimidating but I don't think you can describe them as the worst of humanity. Mexico city does look other wordly but the amount of life there and the stories of each and every person are what make humanity, not an empty field with one house on it, and I speak as someone who has lived all my life in the subarbs of a large city and cherish both the dales and the mega conurbation; both on my doorstep. Ones which really stand out for me in terms of landscape are the ones of Vietnam and the paddy fields; as von.g says they do look like a canvas painting.
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

Although I've lived in some fairly large cities in my lifetime: Anchorage, Colorado Springs, Seattle, Salt Lake City, and Augusta, GE (none of which are true megapoli), I've spent most of my life in communities smaller than 20K. I live about 90 miles from Chicago and go there for various reasons about four times a year. Perhaps its just driving in the city, I don't care for it at all. When I leave Chicago, I drive as fast as traffic allows, just to reach a point where I no longer see buildings, only endless fields of corn. Only then can I finally relax. I haven't always felt this way, but I have for the last 20 years or so. When I see a photo of an endless urban sprawl, I'm not comfortable at all.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Hi everyone, yes it's true I'm a country girl at heart, but I look at these photos as pieces of art. Like some of you have mentioned the rice paddies are quite beautiful only I saw a stained glass window rather than a painting

Some of the city photos just look interesting with the texture of the buildings from the air.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.