Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Kington, Herefordshire. I used to live on a boat on the English waterways

Default Repeat on all pages. Stacking order?

On this site: www.sproxton.org.uk I change the banner at the top of each page as the seasons progress. I have four or five images on the background above the home page and copy them in. This works OK and I redo the satcking order so that "Sproxton" and the nav. bar are brought to the top. The irritating thing is that when I set "Repeat on all pages" the stacking order is not repeated and I have to go through the 60 or so pages of the site to redo the stacking order on each page.

I am wondering if there is something that I have missed. I would have thought that this is something that lots of people would do and that you would be able to repeat the stacking order on all pages.

Hoping

Nick

Default Re: Repeat on all pages. Stacking order?

If you have a shape as the banner filled with the picture you can just drag another image on to it and it would automatically repeat and retain the stacking order.

Christine.

Kington, Herefordshire. I used to live on a boat on the English waterways

Default Re: Repeat on all pages. Stacking order?

Thanks, Christine.

Making sure that I an understanding right: I create a rectangle of the correct size and fill it with the images, then use this as the banner. Is that correct?

Nick