Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default word wrap not working with google translate

this forum format sucks btw I cant attach anything it is not user friendly
    for the 10th try to post here. word wrap is not working with google translate. my page works in english but when you translate the text over runs to the right under my graphs.
    How do I force it not to do that?
    since I can't attach a sample pdf on this program can you go to my test site new.senwatec.com
    Ty

Default Re: word wrap not working with google translate

The process to attach a file to a post could indeed be more intuitive but you can do it. When you are on the page where you type your post's message ("Your Message"), scroll down to the section "Additional Options" and click the "Manage Attachments" button. A new window opens where you can click the "Add Files" button in the upper right corner.

Default Re: word wrap not working with google translate

I would have asked the question about attachments in my Post. Look under http://www.talkgraphics.com/faq.php?...aq_vb3_posting.
    The forum capabilities are quite extensive.

To answer (and solve?) your Google Translate problem, you need to understand how Xara applications generate text outputs.
    Each line is a SPAN tag of a certain width. When changing to another language the number of characters will change but the SPAN container remains the same.
    It doesn't know to "wrap" the text to the next SPAN and so the line just extends.

Look at http://www.talkgraphics.com/faq.php?...aq_vb3_posting, item 5.
    Adding a special Name (HTMLBlockText) to your text block merges all the SPANs into a single DIV.
    You may then get an overrun only at the end of the DIV as it have a given height, but at least the words will wrap around more gracefully, except possibly when German comes out with words like die Weltanschauungen.

Acorn