Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I have got to be doing something wrong. I get two pictures on the same page, but can't seem to be able to see threw them. Opacity is set to 100. I am new to this so any help would be great ....
    Thanks..
    IP

I have got to be doing something wrong. I get two pictures on the same page, but can't seem to be able to see threw them. Opacity is set to 100. I am new to this so any help would be great ....
    Thanks..
    IP

I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve...could you post a few more details http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif
    Then maybe I can help you figure it out.
    Carolyn
    IP

When I have a background photo and I want to put a picture over it i can't seem to get it to be transparent. If I set op to 20 or 100 it doesn't seem to make much difference. what I am tring to achive is a crisp but transparent picture on top of another.
    thanks.....
    IP

Wilmington, NC USA and Daejeon, South Korea

There are several ways to approach this.... but if you want to play with the opacity of both photos, I would suggest the following:

Open a new image with a white background, making sure it is the same size as the pictures you want to use.

Copy one of the pictures...and Paste as a new layer in the new image. Do the same for the second picture. Now you can play with the opacity settings for both picture layers in the layer palette.

You may want to keep one at 100% and just play with the other. You can also turn off the background layer, if you wish.

Hope that helps!

Joelle

The sandcastles of our lives are nothing when compared to the tides of our destinies.
    Joelle

The sandcastles of our lives are nothing when compared to the tides of our destinies.
    IP