Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Dropdown menu items too far off the nav bar

See the nav bar at the top of my page. Why do the subcategories dropdowns extend so far off the navigation bar?
    There is a good amount of space there and I can't figure out why it's there?

http://www.rmhs79.com/

Default Re: Dropdown menu items too far off the nav bar

I am sure I explained a time back that at some point you selected the items on only one lay (the NavBar spans two) and scaled and moved items.

You now need to open the Navbar Properties and click on the Pop-up menu style... button.
    In this, you will find a box for the Vertical style - adjust this.

Acorn

Thanks, that worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    I am sure I explained a time back that at some point you selected the items on only one lay (the NavBar spans two) and scaled and moved items.

You now need to open the Navbar Properties and click on the Pop-up menu style... button.
    In this, you will find a box for the Vertical style - adjust this.

Acorn
    Last edited by trnhockey; 01 March 2014 at 04:14 PM.

Thanks for advising us back. You've certainly put a lot of effort into pulling it all together.
    I like the uploading capability.

Just a suggestion on the yearbook pages. Why not slice out all the individual photos and have then with a typed name under each.
    You will have two benefits: (1) named individuals will be searchable on Google, on your own search page and from other site pages (2) you could make the pictures appear in a rolling gallery.
    You add interaction and dynamism to the site.

Acorn