Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Control Layers with Arrow Keys

Hi good people of talkgraphics!

I'm making a website using Xara WD 9 Premium and so far it rocks! But I'm running into some trouble with javascripts.
    I'm trying to get my layers to scroll/load when I press the L/R arrow keys on the keyboard but I just can't do it.
    I've tried to google for scripts but I'm not that competent enough to work on the available resources to suit my function. I don't even know if its even possible to do it in Xara.
    I've managed to scroll between webpages using U/D arrow keys but I don't know how to invoke/call the layers that are on the page to come up when i press the keys.

I've attached the small project as well.

Appreciate the help!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Control Layers with Arrow Keys

Welcome to TalkGraphics

I do not have the answer to this question, but please check back to see if one of our more brilliant members does have an answer or suggestion.

Rather than pour over your code, would you not achieve all you need by changing the design to a Presentation site?

Acorn

To improve your code, the Page head detail ought to be in the Website head code.

Following the body code fragment ("href="http://10.30.10.230/..") wouldn't produce much unless this is intentional; you probably need a relative address here.

Acorn