Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default New here & pretty stupid!

Hi. I hope I have this in the correct place. If not, someone please move it.

I bought WebDesigner MX Premium V-8 a few months back, mostly because I need the ability to change my site content regularly. I'm really stupid when it comes to figuring out new software. I suspect I'll have to find some sympathetic soul to walk me through the basics ( even the terminology is foreign) via the telephone. Anyway, that's later .....

As an introduction, I'm a signpainter, carver & muralist. I've been using CorelDraw since V-4 & have it mastered, at least with regards to my own needs, & I bought Aspire when I bought my CNC, for the toolpathing & generation of the G-code. I struggle with that yet.
    When I get a couple of hours, I'm going to look back through old posts here to see what I can learn, & try it myself before asking for help.

I think my web address shows up in my signature ...... you'll see that I need updating really bad. I have a Facebook page that I've sorta conquered in the last 3 months, but I don't think I'm allowed to post the link to that. If I am, I will later ......

Default Re: New here & pretty stupid!

Welcome to TalkGraphics TRMacMunn

Your website does not show up in your signature because your signature does not show up. This might have to do with new members cannot post links for their first 10 or so posts (I'm not sure what the number is).

So, perhaps if you have a question or questions you wish to put forth, give it a go and we'll do our best to point you in the right direction.

Default Re: New here & pretty stupid!

Thanks GW. That explains it .....
    I hope to get time this week to play with it, but I want to read some older posts first.