Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Here's another Zbrush pic I did, after having the program for three weeks. Please excuse the content, once again, and the ponderous features of the subject. This one was done to catch the attention of a fantasy fanatic friend of mine.

The frame was rendered with Photoshop, everything else was straight Zbrush. I read ALL the documentation Pixologic put out, and studied other artists' work before attempting this. I rendered, adjusted lighting, etc, for a couple hours before I came up with something that made me fairly content. The only thing I didn't create was the skull model, borrowed from Glen Southern's Website. I had enough time in this and was a little too lazy to make my own, but this shows that Zbrush is a great program to import models from other sources. As long as they are in a dxf or obj format, objects from other programs can be imported as well, then painted, textured, or whatever you want to do with them.

I am still only scratching the surface on this amazing program.

Danny Huff
    http://www.asherrocks.com
    (I'm the guy who USED to have a lot of excess hair)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sinesssa-.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	3527  

Here's another Zbrush pic I did, after having the program for three weeks. Please excuse the content, once again, and the ponderous features of the subject. This one was done to catch the attention of a fantasy fanatic friend of mine.

The frame was rendered with Photoshop, everything else was straight Zbrush. I read ALL the documentation Pixologic put out, and studied other artists' work before attempting this. I rendered, adjusted lighting, etc, for a couple hours before I came up with something that made me fairly content. The only thing I didn't create was the skull model, borrowed from Glen Southern's Website. I had enough time in this and was a little too lazy to make my own, but this shows that Zbrush is a great program to import models from other sources. As long as they are in a dxf or obj format, objects from other programs can be imported as well, then painted, textured, or whatever you want to do with them.

I am still only scratching the surface on this amazing program.

Danny Huff
    http://www.asherrocks.com
    (I'm the guy who USED to have a lot of excess hair)