Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Help - nivo slider images disappear

Hello,

I am working on a website and I currently have 2 pages to the site a home page and an about us page. Each page has a nivo slider with images on it. The images are different for each slider on each page. When viewing the site in the browser starting with the home page, the page displays fine, then when I go to the about us page, the nivo slider images disappear. The space is still there, but the images are gone. If I am designing on the about us page and view starting with that page, the nivo slider images are there and when I go to the home page, the slider images are gone. I am not sure what I have wrong. The setup is the same for both nivo sliders. I am using xara web designer 9 premium. Does anybody have any ideas on why the images disappear and how to fix the issue?

Thank you for your help.

Default Re: Help - nivo slider images disappear

Welcome to TalkGraphics.

On the about us page, open the Page & Layer Gallery, and click the small S next to MouseOff Layer. It the slider visible? (Click the S icon again to see all the layers)

If not it might have gotten itself on the MouseOver layer.

If this is not the problem then can you upload your Web Designer .web file here and someone will have a look and get back to you.