Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default popup layers problem-help needed

Hi everyone
    I have a problem with popup layers I can't figure it out..it goes like this

-I have popup layer called layer1 with an image on it.this layer is set to close automatically.
    -When you click the image on layer1 another popup layer called layer2(lock) shows up with a video on it.I need this layer to be locked so I can interact with the video player control without closing it. I also have a "close" text linking to "popup:close open "layer1"

problem is: when I close layer2,layer1 shows up but now it behaves like is lock..it will not close when you click somewhere else on the page.The funny thing is that layer1 works fine (it closes automatically) until it shows up again after closing layer2 and then it won't close automatically anymore.

Any ideas?
    thanks

Default Re: popup layers problem-help needed

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Check back in a bit and I bet one of our web wizzards will have a suggestion.

Reading http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...anced-features suggests (to me) you could try;
    popup:close "layer2(lock)"; popup:close; or even popup:open "layer1" close "layer2(lock)"

Acorn
    Last edited by Acorn; 11 February 2014 at 09:57 PM.

Hi there
    thanks for your reply Acorn...I've tried that with no luck..Anyway I'm using the command "popup:" to manage all the popup's opening and closing manually and it kinda works.
    Thanks again