Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Photographing designer 9 toolbar

Hello all, something happened recently and the toolbar has come unattached from the side. Larry(Wizard from this website Who connects to my computer To assist me to do my disability) and I have been Trying to find where to get it attached again. We Have both looked in a lot of the menus and still can't find it.

Any assistance appreciated that.

Also everytime I read launch the program None of the previous saved items are coming across a taskbar at the top like previous.

Any assistance with both of these will be appreciated regards Mark

Default Re: Photographing designer 9 toolbar

Sorry I inadvertently put this in the wrong forum thread. Sorry about that

Grab the top of the bar and drag it back to the side. You can detach any of the tool bars and move them where you want them.

You will only see previous items if they were open when you closed the program.

Christine

Does anyone know if it's possible to lock the toolbar so that cannot happen. I have noticed that sometimes when the toolbar has been moved that the icons are smaller, so how can they be made larger again?
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

larry - the button size used to be set in window menu control bars - but i don't think it works anymore in the new dark UI [all greyed out when i try it anyhow and the option if it works is very limited]

I know of no way to lock the bars - used to be able to save the layout using xareg [I seem to recall] - but that does not appear to be in the current version, unless i missed it [or am using the wrong version]...

Hello all thank you for the replies we have both tried it today and it still won't lock to the side for some reason. Is there any way to reset the software? Also every time I open up the program any previous projects are not at the top any more as they were previously.

Thank you all for the other replies sorry put it in the wrong part of the Forum.

Regards Mark

Mark - you can still go to the xara window menu / control bars and click on the reset button - that should reset all your bars to default - its just the button size that doesnt work AFAIK [possibly due to touch screen considerations]

Thank you handrawn, I think being able to lock the toolbar would be a handy feature since I accidentally manage to move it every so often and have a dickens of a time figuring out how to put it back. As I crcall there is a reset button but for some reason I just couldn't find it this time. Now I know where to look. So thanks again.

EDIT: I just looked again in the windows/bars and the reset to defaults or even reset is not there.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Hello all thank you very much with a reply, there is no reset in the location. Any other ideas we have looked everywhere else regards Mark

which program are you using? - may be in some it is not there - but it is there in designer pro and graphic designer - see screen shot [fourth button down] - perhaps the web designer programs don't have it..?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	reset.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	100542