Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Image dimensions not being recognized by SEO Utilities

Thanks Sketch, a good comprehensive answer
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

i have tried lots of ranking sites ,if i google a keyword that i know will rank me on page one ,the rank site will say page 18.So no i do not think they are accurate at all.

Great stuff, skech, thanks!

I have to disagree and confirm Gary's assessment. I regularly write for pub on the net. I have used both Xara and WPress. Your assessment of SEO would have been correct 5 years ago, but with the auto-SEO features now prevalent on most SS web builders, the "algorithm" has once again shifted and this time to content. The classic SEO guidance (aka Yoast) has become ubiquitous and the only significant differentiator for pages has, properly, become the content. It became way to easy to manipulate the SEO guides by Google and others and they, understandably, reformulated the algorithm. Time was you could write an article about dogs and SEO manipulate into a top search position for cats. Not so much now.

IMHO

Dan Felix

Skech,

Great info! Can high rankings be accomplished by using Magix's web hosting extension (yourname.magix.net), or, do you recommend a different host to have a stand alone web name (yourname.com)?

I would consider chasing after your own domain a bit like getting personalised number plates for the car.
    It's a nice to have.
    For a car, it's how it looks, performs and handles; for your website, it's its content.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat