Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Saved Xara 3D Maker Animation to DeskTop then moved it to a webpage?

Hello all, Here is my question. Has anyone had the experience of saving an Xara 3D maker animation file to their computer desktop and then moving it to an Xara Premium 7 webpage? In other words how did you move the animation from the desktop to the webpage and was it a direct process? I think this may be possible but I just don't know how to do it. If you've had that experience please share that with me. Thanks much.

Default Re: Saved Xara 3D Maker Animation to DeskTop then moved it to a webpage?

I do not have Xara 3D Maker but I would try to drag & drop the file into the web page you are making in Web Designer or else go through File/Import.

Default Re: Saved Xara 3D Maker Animation to DeskTop then moved it to a webpage?

Good Sunday Evening Everyone,
    Well, I've finally got what appears to be a "flash placeholder" on one of my Xara website, but, not flash graphics shows up when I preview the webpage or when I actually view the website on the web. I've opened all of the closed locks on the particular page of interest but no flash appears on the page. I've also gone to the Web Properties > Placeholder and activated the "Replace with flash" area and made certain there is a check mark in the "Re-generate placeholder image automatically" area, clicked on apply and then OK. What have I missed in order not to finally produce my Xara 3D flash text? Thank you so much.

Hi,
    Did you upload the 'Flash' file to your domain? Xara only has a placeholder (container for displaying) the actual flash file. The flash file has to reside on your website home page.
    Jim
    Intel i7-2600 processor 3.4GH, Windows 10 64Bit, 12GB Memory, Geforce 960 2Gb graphics card