Folks,
I have a question about a number of errors I'm getting when Xara starts up (Designer Pro 9).
Upon startup I get errors stating that particular fonts are not supported and they have been substituted. These documents were originally created with Xara Xtreme or other Xara versions in the past. The files are large and very complex so recreating from scratch is not an option and manually locating is not possible.

The error advises that I use the Name gallery to identify the fonts and change them; however, when I go to the name gallery only supported and normal looking fonts are listed. I have written down the font names from the errors to assist me in looking for them but not one of them exists in the name gallery (in any open document). I have also saved each document numerous times so even saving after the software automatically substitutes doesn't help.

Every time I start up Designer 9 I have to first click ok on 8 error boxes in order for the program to start up. It's an annoying frustration on every startup.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so is there any advice on how I might locate these fonts so I can eliminate or change them?

Thanks in advance for any advice or assistance.