System's Info:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	100142

Short Movie Screen Capture showing what happens:

Xara1.wmv

And here an other interesting example. Here I "imported" a reduced version of the photo. Applied a simple "Heal Photo Tool" then "Polarized Greyscale", and the photo all becomes fuzzy. Doing the reverse, apply the "Polarized Greyscale" first, then the "Heal Photo Tool", and it becomes again fuzzy after the "Heal Photo Tool" is applied. Hence, there seems to be something going on between these two effects. This doesn't happens if the File is opened full size!

Xara2.wmv
    Last edited by regor250; 05 January 2014 at 01:15 AM.

Default Re: BUG: Photo & Graphic Designer Pro 9

Thanks Roger,

"A WMV is worth a thousand words", as they say. I can reproduce the problem now using your method.

Until there is a fix (which might take a long time because of where we are in the annual release cycle) there is a workaround you can use:

Instead of applying sharpening using the Enhance Photo tool use the Enhance effect within the Fx tool - the first item on the "New >" menu. This works in a different way than the Enhance Photo tool and is guaranteed to apply after all other changes you have made to the photo.

Phil

Default Re: BUG: Photo & Graphic Designer Pro 9

Great Phil, glad (in a way) that you can now reproduce these issues, step 1 :-). As a certified software development engineer I fully understand what's next, and TX for the tip. There's something else I came across, but I'll bring it up in a separate thread. It had something to do with cropping, or lack there of when it should have, but I have to explore a bit more what's going on first.

Cheers,

R