Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How to change the fill colour of an object that has a gradient effect

Hi

I'm looking for some advice on how to change the fill colour of an object that has a gradient effect.

If you look here on the Office Cleaners Hertfordshire page you will see that the Get a Quotation and Request a Call Back objects in the panel on the left hand side are coloured blue, which is one of the theme colours of the site. The other theme colour is green, as shown in the rollover colour for the nav bar in the left panel.

I would like the green fill colour with the gradient effect in the Get a Quotation and Request a Call Back objects. Can someone advise me as to the best way of executing this change? Thanks in advance

Default Re: How to change the fill colour of an object that has a gradient effect

If it is a repeating linear blend:
    I would Ctrl-click on the badge colour.
    Then I would change to the Fill Tool.
    Click on one of the control points then use the Colour picker to select the green site colour.
    If it is the wrong control point, use Undo and then press the Tab key to pick the right control point and try again.

You can also check with the colour editor and use the dropdown to pick the right control point.

Acorn