Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: import .web page into existing xara web

The file is already in the web; I just can't get it on the page view. When I add a new page I have the same problem since those pages are in my web, but not showing in the pages on the web on xara so that they are in the actual editable xara web. I can see the file under the file in the Windows Explore view, but it doesn't show on the xara web I'm working on. Hope that makes sense.

I cannot make sense out of your last post but what I seem to understand from your previous posts is that you try to merge a different type of web page into your current website and that this causes problems. Why don't you post the two .web files so that we can see what you are trying to do.

I figured out that the file that had been given to me had some internal errors in it. Something about repeating objects. Anyway, I recreated the changes and it worked fine. Wasn't ever able to upload the newer .web file, but I think the problem was in the way it was created. Will check with the person that sent and created the file and see what she may have done differently to cause the internal errors.

Thank you for all your help! It helped me to see that maybe it wasn't my problem, but the error of the sender.