Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default last document/s worked on does not reload.

Usually when I have worked on a project and close the program, the next time I open my Xara program the previous documents I was working on would load, but not now. I'm having the same problem with XPX and just cannot seem to find what I may hae changed. Any suggestions? Having that ability was sometimes a lifesaver.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Default Re: last document/s worked on does not reload.

File > Open Recent... Backups

Go back until you find a stable version then re-save it with the correct name.

Thanks Gary, I had been trying that very thing and tried it again several times after your post, but sorry to say it did not work. I sort of remember that I changed something after reading a post but don't remember what it was. I tried repairing the program but that didn't help, I may have to uninstall and delete the relevant folders to rid myself of the offending settings, but I only want to do that as a last resort.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

If I read your question correctly, Xara does not reload the pages you had open, when you closed Xara?

If this is the case, go to 'Options' > 'Backups' tab, and make sure the 'Backup open documents on program close and restore on program start' is ticked.

Featured Artist on Xara Xone . May 2011
    . A Shield . My First Tutorial
    . Bottle Cap . My Second Tutorial on Xara Xone