Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Q: about linking e-mail adress to e-mail program & making a fill-in form

Hello everybody,

I'm new to this forum and I have a question about linking an e-mail adress to a visitors e-mail program and how to make a fill-in form in Xara Web Desinger MX Premium.

I started building a website with a contact page.
    This page shows my e-mail adres that I would like to make a clickable object/text.
    A visitor who clicks on this e-mail adres should then automatically be redirected to his e-mail program.
    How do you do make this happen (if it's possible, that is)?

I also would like to have a fill in form on the contact page where visitors can leave a message and their contact data.
    This message and the data should be forwarded to my e-mail account.
    How is this done?

Thaks in advance.
    Ivan

Ps: I'm a Belgian bloke so forgive me if my English is a bit sloppy.

Default Re: Q: about linking e-mail adress to e-mail program & making a fill-in form

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Sometimes it is better on your contact page to use something link Send e-Mail then link it to your e-mail address in the Links section (Website Properties > Links).

This way, Xara scrambles your e-mail address until the visitor clicks the linked text then the link will automatically open the visitor's default e-mail program (no need for you to do anything--it is automatic).

Look in the Designs Gallery > Page Elements and Widgets section, there are quite a few form widgets.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	links.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	106.2 KB 
ID:	99953