Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: Want To Try FileZilla To Upload My Website, but, I have some questions?

My pleasure. I am still learning every day too. Merry Christmas!
    IP

Default Re: Want To Try FileZilla To Upload My Website, but, I have some questions?

To all my friends here who have provided so much help and took time to respond, thank you very much. It appears I am almost there. I have been able to publish the [url]www.newpathwaysconsultants.com website but the flash files are missing. There were only 2 but they are not there. I am so happy to be able to get this far with the help of those here. By the way, when I preview the website everything is there to include the flash which were done using Xare 3D Maker. I am more than happy I am 90% there thanks to you all. Merry Christman All! Bob
    IP

Good morning all and MERRY CHRISTMAS! i was mistaken in a statement I made when I said during preview all of the flash graphics were present. They are not present. Nor are they present when the website is published. I found that one of the major problems publishing the website had to do with the substitution of a set of Nav Bars that looked like the original ones. Because of several suggestions here I found that problem. The fake Nav Bar was superimposed over the originals. Everyone eat good and enjoy this great day and thanks as always all. Bob
    IP