Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default animation made-is it possible in photographic designer to be made

Hello All, I use another website and there is a number of animations made. I was wanted to know if this animation attached can be done in photographic designer or Web designer? I'm not sure which program was made in as I found it as I said on the website I used.

Or if it is possible to make something similar as well is the only thing I can make an graphic designer is a flashing on and off animation at the moment.

Any assistance appreciated regards Mark
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c7383eb6.gif 
Views:	119 
Size:	348.1 KB 
ID:	99729  

Default Re: animation made-is it possible in photographic designer to be made

Yes Mark, something similar, for sure. Doing the unrolling scroll might be difficult, not sure, but you certainly can do something similar with out a lot of effort.

EDIT: most of it is straight forward except for the scroll part, however you can do something that might look allmost as good to reveal that frame a little at a time. I know you want to do those as animated gif's and that is possible too it'll just take many frames and therefore make the file size larger. A flash would be a snap in Xara because of the tweening. There is or was a gif animation program available that supposedly allowed tweening when creating an animated gif.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.