Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default December Freebies

It's Freebie time! I've gotten quite busy lately so this month I'm just going to call it freebie time.

I have a great freebie for you. Many of you have likely heard Gary Bouton and myself mention Genopal as a colour palette generator that creates harmonious colour palettes and it's now free! Genopal will save your palettes as a genopal palette, .aco format, and image formats. the .aco palettes can be easily added to your Xara colour gallery.
    http://www.pic2pal.com/genopal-pcmac/

To go along with this I've created a colour palette for you based on Pantone's colour of the year for 2014, Radiant Orchid. I've included Harmonious Orchids as a Genopal.pal format, a .aco format, and a png image. The Genopal.pal and the .aco are zipped together.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	harmonious orchids.png 
Views:	46 
Size:	4.0 KB 
ID:	99681  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Default Re: December Freebies

Thank you Francis, excellent colours, you can never have enough of complimentary colours

Stygg

Francis, the Huge Layout totally reminds me of mosaic tiling so I'll be off playing with Penrose Tiles for aperiod (the last is not a typo, it is a rather bad pun).

Thank you for the pointer to this free download.

Acorn

Thanks Francis
    Richard