Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Gettting website problem reports - asking a favor

I've heard from a few people that one of my websites (done in WD MX Premium on Windows XP) is opening really strangely, not on the home page but on a garbled other page. It's not happening on either of my computers (PCs), and the reports seem to come mostly from people using Macs. Could I ask a HUGE favor? Could a few people (using Mac or PC) please see if this link opens and looks normal or odd - www.salisburycongregational.org - and, if you've got an extra second, could you please see if a link or two works - that's the other report, that links (navbar & others) aren't working on the mis-loading sites. Then IF if the site is looking distressed, any suggestions about what might be wrong on some computers and not others would be oh so appreciated! Thank you!

Default Re: Gettting website problem reports - asking a favor

Working fine here as far as I can see Windows 8. Navbar and other links working as expected.
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Looking ok for me in Windows 7

Thank you both for checking! It just occurred to me that there probably aren't any Mac users in this forum, and I think they're the ones having the problems. Xara hasn't made Web Design available for Macs yet, have they?

No, they haven't, but some people use Virtual Windows [or whatever it's called ] and run Xara products in that so there are some iFolk about
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Looks fine on my MacBook with FireFox.

Xara hasn't made Web Design available for Macs yet, have they?

It shouldn't really matter what what the OS is. It's not WD MX Premium for viewing in windows!